Air fryer garlic bread is quick to make and turns out perfect every time!
Garlic bread in the air fryer comes out soft and fluffy on the inside with a crispy golden exterior!
With the perfect swipe of garlic butter, this makes a tasty side dish or dipper for soups and stews!
Easy Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Air Fryers ensure even heat distribution that guarantees fast and foolproof homemade garlic bread every time!
- This easy recipe gets tasty garlic toast on the table in minutes without having to heat up the oven!
- Very little prep time for this air fried garlic bread.
- Air fryer garlic bread is great for quick snacks. Double up the recipe and freeze one-half uncooked, then cook from frozen in the air fryer!
- Unlike sliced bread like Texas toast, garlic bread is cooked and then sliced, so you can get more pieces! Enjoy all week long as a side to soups, pasta, or use for open-faced chicken salad sandwiches.
Ingredients and Variations
Bread – Breads like French baguette, sourdough bread, Italian bread, or ciabatta bread have sturdy crusts and light and fluffy interiors. Leftover biscuits and hamburger buns can be used as well.
Seasonings – Garlic powder is best for garlic bread over minced garlic because it will spread evenly and ensure a garlicky bite every time! Use fresh garlic cloves if you prefer. Swap in dried parsley for the fresh. This recipe uses salted butter, but if using unsalted butter add salt to taste.
Variations – Mix garlic butter with taco seasoning or bagel seasoning to switch up the flavor, or a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for a little heat. Sprinkle on parmesan cheese or mozzarella before cooking for a cheesy, crunchy topping! Make French bread pizzas with marinara, cheese, and pepperoni.
How to Make Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Cut bread lengthwise and then cut the pieces to fit the air fryer basket.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (as per recipe below) and spread garlic butter mixture over the bread.
- Air fry garlic bread in a single layer until the butter is melted and the bread is toasted.
Pro Tip: For maximum crispiness and the best texture, air fry in batches in single layers.
Reheating Garlic Bread
Keep leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature and reheat leftover garlic bread in the air fryer or bake under the broil setting in the oven.
Pop extra into the freezer and air fryer frozen garlic bread for a delicious side anytime.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- 1 small loaf French bread or ½ of a larger loaf
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped, or ½ teaspoon dried
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Cut the French bread in half lengthwise. Cut each half to a length that will fit in the air fryer.
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the bread.
- Place the pieces of garlic bread in the air fryer side by side. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes until the butter is melted and the bread is golden and crisp.
- Remove the garlic bread from the air fryer, slice, and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!