Air Fryer Breaded Shrimp
Crispy breaded shrimp made easy in the air fryer.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 16 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons old bay seasoning or lemon pepper seasoning
- salt or to taste
- ⅓ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup Panko bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- Combine flour and ½ teaspoon old bay seasoning. In another small bowl, combine bread crumbs and remaining old bay seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Dredge shrimp in the flour. Dip into the egg mixture and finally into the breadcrumb mixture gently pressing to adhere.
- Spray with cooking spray on both sides.
- Add shrimp to the basket in a single layer and cook 7-8 minutes flipping after 4 minutes or just until cooked through. Do not overcook.
Smaller shrimp will need less time. Nutrition information is for 4 shrimp. It includes use of 75% of the breading mixture.
Sodium: 193mg | Calcium: 46mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 107IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 74mg | Cholesterol: 53mg | Calories: 110kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 2g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 17g | Iron: 2mg