Instant Vortex Air Fried Crab & Cream Cheese Wontons
No need to order takeout. These crab cheese wontons can be made in minutes in your Vortex air fryer.
If we combine the cream cheese and other ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
Lay your wontons out on a flat surface. Put a quarter-sized amount of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of a wonton wrapper. Use your finger to apply the egg wash all around the edges of the wrapper and seal it till it’s closed. You can bend take the two corners and can push them together if you want or you can leave them flat.
Air Fryer Crab Rangoon
- 5 ounces crab meat drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 18 wonton wrappers
- Preheat air fryer to 340°F.
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl and mix with a hand blender until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for crab. When fully combined add crab meat and gently fold it into the mixture.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the crab mixture in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Using your finger brush the edge of the wonton wrapper with water. Flip one side over diagonally and seal it.
- Bring up the 2 ends and use the water to stick them together. Allow the remaining pointed end to naturally tuck backward.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes. Turn the heat up to 400°F and cook for 2-3 minutes.