More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs in Basket
- Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Herb Chicken Breasts
Tender chicken breast with a flavorful herb coating.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 3 servings
- 3 boneless chicken breasts 6-7 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary slightly crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Evenly coat chicken with oil and seasonings.
- Place chicken breasts in the air fryer and cook for 16-19 minutes turning chicken over after 10 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
To crush rosemary place it on a cutting board and gently press with the bottom of a glass or a rolling pin to slightly break it up.
Serving: 1chicken breast | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 263mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg