Cajun air fryer chicken bites are the most delicious appetizer or chicken dish!
Tossed in a delicious cajun seasoning, and made crispy on the outside and tender juicy on the inside these are ready in no time for a healthy, delish snack or appetizer! This recipe is a family favorite that never fails to bring everyone around the table.
Easy 3 Ingredient Chicken Bites
- This super easy recipe makes chicken bites that are perfect for on-the-fly appetizers or hearty snacks at home!
- The air fryer is the best cooking method for getting tender, juicy chicken bites and no one needs to know they are low-carb and keto!
- Cook in batches and pop back into the air fryer for 2-3 minutes right before serving.
- For a fancy presentation, thread three or four cooked chicken bites on wooden picks alongside two or three sauces for dipping!
Ingredients & Variations
CHICKEN: Choose chicken breasts that are fresh and without any discolorations or off-aromas. Boneless, skinless pork chops or ready-made frozen meatballs will also work in this recipe!
SEASONING: Packaged Cajun seasoning is easy to find, but if you want to adjust your own ingredients to make a signature seasoning, check out this easy DIY recipe that can be used as a seasoning, a rub, a dip, or a dressing!
SAUCES: Serve Cajun chicken bites with any of these delish homemade sauces – teriyaki sauce, homemade sweet and sour sauce, honey mustard sauce, easy bbq sauce recipe, or homemade ranch dressing.
How to Make Chicken Bites in the Air Fryer
- Toss chicken bites with oil and seasonings until coated.
- Air Fry in a single layer until tender and browned on the edges (per the recipe below).
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or an assortment of favorites for a fun appetizer or easy meal!
Best Tips for Tender Chicken Bites
- Keep pieces the same size so they are bite-sized perfect for guests and so they cook evenly.
- Always take a minute to check the internal temperature of the chicken. It should read 165°F, and pieces will cook a bit more once they are removed from the air fryer. Let them rest about 3 minutes before serving.
- Store leftover Cajun chicken bites in the refrigerator and serve cold over a salad or in a sandwich or add to a stir fry, tacos, a casserole, or a wrap for an energizing workday lunch!
More Appetizers in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips – A healthy snack
- Air Fryer Steak Bites – Juicy and tender
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips – Crispy
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries – Dippable
Cajun Air Fryer Chicken Bites
- 2 chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- In a medium bowl mix chicken, oil, and cajun seasoning until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place chicken in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 10-13 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Chicken Bites Recipe