Air fryer frozen chicken wings make it easy to get this tasty appetizer on the table in no time!
Air fry frozen chicken wings to get the best crispy skin with tender and juicy meat. These are ready to serve in minutes!
Once you’ve cooked frozen chicken wings in the air fryer, you won’t go back to any other way!
Easy Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Quick & easy! This recipe cooks chicken wings in minutes, raw or frozen. Game day or any day, air-fried chicken wings will disappear in no time!
- Delicious! It doesn’t take long to make sports bar quality chicken wings in your Ninja air fryer with this recipe! Serve with ranch dressing or a zesty buffalo sauce.
- Keto and low-carb followers will love these tasty treats, especially if you serve them with a side of crispy kale chips or cauliflower wings.
Ingredients and Variations
Chicken Wings – You can use bone-in fresh or frozen wings. No need to thaw from frozen, either!
Seasonings – Use your favorite chicken rub, marinade, or sauce. Try a garlic herb, lemon pepper, taco, everything bagel, or even a zesty Cajun seasoning.
How to Make Frozen Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
- Place wings in a single layer in the pre-heated air fryer.
- Cook until wings are crispy brown, flipping halfway through (per recipe below).
- Season as desired and serve hot with your favorite dips or sauces.
Tips and Tricks
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer or the wings won’t crisp. Instead, cook in batches and keep them coming!
- To serve a large batch all at once, keep the finished wings warm in the oven while air frying the rest of them.
- For an extra crispy coating, broil finished chicken wings in the oven for about 2 minutes.
Storing and Reheating Chicken Wings
Keep leftover chicken wings in a covered container for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the air fryer at 400°F for 3-4 minutes.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings From Frozen
- 1 ½ pound frozen chicken wings
- seasoning of your choice
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Put wings in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook for 20-22 minutes flipping the wings after 10 minutes.
- Cook until crispy and golden brown and season as desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!