Vortex Microwave Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
This is a super easy recipe that only takes a few minutes and is KETO and kid-friendly!
Side with our Vortex Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin recipe!
Microwave Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- 1 head cauliflower or one bag of frozen
- 1 cup cheese any kind, shredded
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoons salt
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl with a lid.
- Microwave the cauliflower for 1 minute then add the cheese and milk.
- Cook it for 1-2 more minutes or until the cheese is melted and the cauliflower is fork-tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!