Air Fryer Peanut Butter Pancake Bake
Yea, this pretty much tastes as good as it sounds and is SUPER easy!!
Mix together the pancake mix. You can use homemade as well. I just happen to have a little premade so I used that 🙂
Put the jam into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 10 seconds. Repeat with the peanut butter.
Preheat the air fryer to 350′ on BAKE.
Spray your cheesecake tin with non-stick spray. Pour the pancake mix into the pan and spread out evenly. Put spoonfuls of peanut butter and jelly on top of the mix.
Swirl them to make a marble effect. Make sure to touch the bottom to mix well.
Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let sit for five minutes and remove the pan. Cut into triangles and top with powdered sugar.
Air Fryer Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancake Bake
- 2 tablespoons jelly
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter crunchy or smooth
- 1 cup pancake mix follow directions to make
- powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Spray an air fryer safe pan with non-stick spray.
- Prepare the pancake batter according to the package directions and pour it into the prepared pan.
- Microwave the jam and peanut butter for 20 seconds or until they are warm and spreadable.
- Drop spoonfuls of the jam and peanut butter on top of the pancake mix and swirl them around with a knife.
- Place in the air fryer basket and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut into triangles and top with powdered sugar.