Vortex Air Fryer Cheesy Biscuit Balls
These are delicious biscuits stuffed with a gooey melty cheese center that make for a perfect appetizer or snack. Dip them in marinara or pizza sauce and you’ve got a yummy treat.
How to make Vortex Air Fryer Cheesy Biscuit Balls
1. Spread biscuits out on a non -stick surface and slightly flatten them out with a rolling pin.
2. Place a cube of cheese on each flattened biscuit.
3. Roll into a ball shape.
4. Spray with cooking spray.
5. Air fry at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
Air Fryer Cheesy Biscuit Balls
- 1 can Pillsbury jumbo biscuits 8 pcs
- 8 cubes mozzarella cheese ½-inch
- ½ cup marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Separate biscuits and roll them out with a rolling pin to a 3-inch circle.
- Place a cube of cheese on each flattened biscuit and roll into a ball.
- Place in the air fryer basket seam side down and cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.