Not cooked in an air fryer or Instant Pot but this is an awesome meal that can be made in minutes! Serve over rice or pasta!
Favorite Seafood Recipes
- Air Fryer Scallops
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Salmon
- Quick & Easy Bouillabaisse
- Air Fryer Seafood Lasagna
- Sous Vide Scallops
Sweet & Spicy Mango Shrimp & Scallops
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ pound medium shrimp deveined shrimp with tails removed
- ½ pound scallops
- 1 mango chopped
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once melted, add onion and saute for 5-7 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, Thai chili sauce, red pepper, scallops, and shrimp to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until shrimp and scallops are pink and cooked.
- Add the mango, stir to incorporate and warm through.
- Plate the shrimp and garnish with coconut, green onions and a squeeze of lime. Serve with rice.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!