Favorite Soup Recipes
- Cheesy Potato Soup (Blender)
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Instant Pot Steak Potato and Mushroom Soup
- Instant Pot Italian Vegetable Meatball Soup
Palmini Chicken Noodle Soup
Classic chicken noodle soup made in the instant pot.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 6 servings
- 1 cup chicken cooked shredded or cubed
- 1 can Palmini noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- Put the instant pot on saute and cook the butter, carrots, celery, and onion in olive oil until tender.
- Boil noodles in water until tender in another pan and set aside.
- Add in all remaining ingredients, except for the cooked noodles
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until soup thickens to desired consistency.
- Stir in cooked noodles and serve.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 687mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 7226IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg