Favorite Soup Recipes
- Cheesy Potato Soup (Blender)
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- Instant Pot Italian Vegetable Meatball Soup
Palmini Chicken Noodle Soup - Low Carb
- 1 cup chicken cooked shredded or cubed
- 1 can Palmini noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- Put the instant pot on saute and cook the butter, carrots, celery, and onion in olive oil until tender.
- Boil noodles in water until tender in another pan and set aside.
- Add in all remaining ingredients, except for the cooked noodles
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until soup thickens to desired consistency.
- Stir in cooked noodles and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!