Vortex Air Fryer Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers – KETO – Low Carb
This is now my son’s new favorite recipe. He loves these things and he is a super picky kid. This could easily be made with ground turkey for a switch.
Vortex Air Fryer Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers - KETO - Low Carb
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup mexican cheese
- ¼ cup pork rinds grounds
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- ¼ cup ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400°F.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Divide mixture into 16 balls and shape like you would a meatball.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes or until they reach an internal temeperature of 165°F.