Easy Vortex Air Fryer Upside Down Pineapple Cake
Easy Vortex Air Fryer Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Classic pineapple upside down cake in less than 25 minutes!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 8 servings
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 20 ounces pineapple slices
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then melt the butter in air fryer for a few minutes in the pan or you can microwave it in a bowl.
- Use the instructions on the cake mix box, and prepare the cake mix, as directed.
- Then place the pineapples down in the air fryer pan. Put the cherries in the middle and sprinkle with brown sugar. Then pour the cake mix over it.
- Place the cake in the air fryer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, use a toothpick and stick it directly in the middle to see if it's cooked or not. If it's cook, remove. If it does not add another 5 minutes. Until it's cooked in the middle.
- Let cool, before you flip it. Plate and serve!
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 2mg