Leftover Turkey Pot Pie w/ Crescent Top
Looking for a way to use your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? This Leftover Turkey Pot Pie with Crescent roll top is just what you need.
HOW TO MAKE LEFTOVER TURKEY POT PIE W/CRESCENT TOP
Preheat air fryer to 350′ on AIRFRY.
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until well blended. Gradually stir in broth and milk, cooking and stirring until bubbly and thickened.
Stir in turkey and mixed vegetables. Remove from heat.
Smooth and cover as much as possible. Doesn’t have to be perfect. Bake for 6 minutes until golden brown. It needs to be completely done or it will be mush later. Test for firmness and remove.
Remove and add the turkey filling. Top with the other half of the crescent rolls. Cover as well a possible. You can even get tricky and create a pattern or do a lattice.
Bake 8 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Vortex Air Fryer Leftover Turkey Pot Pie w/ Crescent Top
- 2 cups cooked turkey shredded
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 1 can condensed chicken soup 10 oz
- 1 can crescent rolls
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F. Grease an air fryer safe pan.
- Combine soup, cooked turkey, and thawed vegetables in a large bowl and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Roll out the crescent dough and place it on top of the turkey mixture.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the mixture is heated through and the dough is cooked and golden brown.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!