Looking for a treat that is a little different? Try these awesome Brown Sugar Bacon Crackers that can be made in just a few minutes in an air fryer!
Air Fryer Brown Sugar Bacon Crackers
- 8 crackers flax seed or multigrain
- 3-4 strips bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut your bacon slightly larger than your cracker. Cook the bacon for 4 minutes in the air fryer.
- Place the crackers in the air fryer basket, stack bacon on top, and sprinkle with brown sugar
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.